Loloi Terrace HTC05 Navy Area Rug
10%OFF Code: save10
|Product Name||Loloi Terrace HTC05 Navy|
|UPC||Select A Size|
- Items purchased at www.rugandroll.com may be returned in original, unused condition within 30 days of purchase for refund to the original form of payment.
- Please note: All items in Sale/Clearance, Flash Sales, and any sales/discounts 40% OFF or more are non-returnable, non-refundable and FINAL SALE! These items CANNOT be returned for a refund, store credit or be exchanged!
- All merchandise must be returned in NEW CONDITION (unwashed & unaltered) Any return received with stains, pet hair or smoke will be refused and returned to you and are subject to shipping charge.
Shipping and Freight Changes
Shipping and freight charges are not refundable (if applicable) unless the item was shipped to you in error. Return shipping and freight charges are also your responsibility unless the item was shipped to you in error or it is within the 30-day return policy.
Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
An RMA # is required to return any item(s) to Rug and Roll. Please call Rug and Roll Customer Service at 1-888-784-7655 to obtain the RMA # for your return. The RMA # must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping container as well as on the packing slip which must be included inside the container.
Customers returning any item(s) without an RMA # will be assessed a 20% restocking fee based on the value of the item(s) returned.
- Obtain an RMA # from Rug and Roll Customer Service by calling 888-784-7655.
- Place the item(s) being returned in an appropriate shipping container and include your original packing slip.
- Write the RMA # provided to you by customer service on the packing slip as well as the outside of the box/container.
- For your protection, we recommend returns be sent via a trackable method, e.g. FedEx, UPS or USPS Priority.
- Ship your return (at your expense)to
Rugandroll.com ATTN: Returns 2186 Central Ave. Memphis, TN 38104
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item via the above method. You will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item.
You will need to place a separate order for the new item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order; you may place it at any time.
Refunds and Replacement Orders will be processed within 3 to 5 business days once they arrive at our Returns Center. You can view completed returns and refunds by visiting Your Account and accessing your order history.
Each rug we sell comes with a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. This warrants the rug against manufacturing defects in workmanship or materials for a one (1) year period from the date of the original purchase. The manufacturer will repair or replace, at its discretion, the rug without charge. Normal wear and tear is not warranted. Normal wear and tear is not warranted. In addition, there are outside elements that may affect your rug's appearance over time. Many of these conditions are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. These conditions are normal and are not considered manufacturing defects. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Differences in color and texture from samples or from one rug to another
- Roll marks from shipping that will disappear with routine vacuuming
- Seam peaking from rolling the rug that will disappear with reverse rolling
- Shedding, which will decrease and stop over time
- Matting and crushing at pivot points and in traffic paths
- Highlighting and shading from light reflections
- Normal sprouting, pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber
- Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, chemicals or atmospheric gases
- Improper maintenance, including use of the vacuum cleaner's beater bar
- Placing a non-water-resistant rug in a damp or wet area
- Damage caused by pets
- Improper cleaning, especially through use of a wet process
A. Exclusions and Limitations The manufacturer's warranty does not cover normal wear and tear plus certain inherent characteristics including, but not limited to, those described above, which may affect the product's appearance and/or performance over time. It is only applicable to products placed in use indoors and in environments maintained at normal temperature and humidity. It does not cover tears, burns, cuts, pulls, or other damage, deterioration, stain, loss of color or appearance caused by abuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance. It does not cover products placed in use on stairs, ramps, or any area regularly subjected to wheeled or rolling apparatuses.
B. Remedy Exclusions Liability and exclusive remedy of Rugs Direct under this warranty is limited to actual repair or replacement. Rugs Direct's total liability shall not exceed the invoice amount to the original purchaser. Rugs Direct is not responsible for bodily injury, property loss or damage, removal or relocation of furnishings, or any incidental or consequential damages or costs associated with repair or replacement.
C. Nontransferable Warranties on Rugs Direct's products are intended for the protection of the initial purchaser and are not transferable to any other party.